Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Working Girl
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
-
I've done something today I've never done before in my 10 years of blogging here. I've deleted the post that was here, but I...
-
My personal Peace Corps timeline- July 2010- began application process online August 2010- actually submitted it (after finishing it I sat...
-
Earlier this week I wrote a piece for Meridian Magazine entitled " Where are the Role Models for Single Women? " Today I read...
I do the same thing!!!:) Only now that my husband has caught on to my "exercise" program (the bills told everything:)I have to think of a new "walking" place:) LOL
ReplyDeleteNatalie B.
Hey- it TOTALLY counts!!:)
ReplyDeleteI was good in Ikea and didn't buy TOO much. Just drapes, a drape rod, and an entertainment center- all on sale.
ReplyDeleteBut seriously- walking through Ikea has got to be the equivalent of walking a full mile easily.