Monday, March 29, 2004

It is not every day you have a job interview that ends in a hug. Last Friday I did have one of those days. I think that means the interview went well. Today I had a follow up interview for that job. We discussed all the necessary details about the job. I think it went well. And then we got off topic and compared CSI to Law and Order and whether or not we thought CSI would go downhill when it starts a new city next season. But we all agreed that we like Emily Proctor (the kick butt blond on CSI Miami) the best. But, no hug at the end of the interview.
I came home from my interview to 2 phone messages. Both are job interviews. This is a good sign. So I have at least 2 more interviews in the upcoming week. They sound more interesting than the first job, but they don't pay as well. I am really bad at decisions. I really hope I don't get offers from everyone. That would be too much stress. In the meantime, my dream job at the Red Cross has not yet called me, but my fingers are crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.