Sunday, January 30, 2005


Hello Everyone- Here are some more updates from the SHOT Show. I apologize again for things not being in chronological order. I am still working out the bugs of this program. Maybe some day I will have a few minutes of free time to figure it all out! As you can see from this picture I am pretty tired ! (rosy cheeks are always the first sign i am about to crash- and you can see them even through the flash of the camera here) Good luck making sense out of what I have thrown up here for you today!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:39 AM

    Erin Annie is such a babe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.