Tuesday, February 22, 2005

It is hard to keep up an interesting blog when there is a weekly column to write, a full time job to focus on, and a novel in the works. There are days when I feel like I spend my entire life writing about life, and not living life. Sometimes it helps to stop writing for a few days so I can get out there and find something to write about again.

But today has been a fun day! My girlfriend Bev is serving a one year tour as a diplomat in Pakistan. She is back in the States training for a few weeks, and I had the chance to spend a few hours visiting with her this evening. We swapped stories about boys and international intrigue and ate ice cream. It was the perfect girls' night. Bev has some amazing stories about her adventures in Pakistan. I have posted a picture of Bev at a mosque. She will be starting her own blog soon, and when she does, I will link it to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.