Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Stat Counter Sees All

A few weeks ago I installed a stat-counter on this blog. It took me a few weeks to figure out how to use it. But now that I have learned how to read it, I am greatly entertained by it. I have no idea who it is that reads my blog in New Zealand, and yet, there it is. And of course, there are a few dozen hits in Arlington, VA each day. But this is all I know. So, just for fun, I thought I'd invite everyone to identify themselves to me. I'm getting a good 30 hits a day, and for the life of me I don't know who they are. So if you don't care if I know that you are reading this, click the comments button, and say hi. I'm just curious!
And of course, I always welcome feedback. I'd love to read your comments!

1 comment:

  1. I installed Technorati a few months ago, and it's the most fun I have every day. Although, I un-indexed my blog about a month ago because the level of traffic was freaking me out. (Thanks for blogrolling me, though).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.