Friday, August 19, 2005

Lovely Ladies of Galax




I've been waiting to run out of interesting things to post before posting these gems. These are the pics from our great trip to Galax and Damascus last week. So without further ado, I bring you Joy, Kelli, and me- all looking are absolute loveliest!



For good luck, Kelly kisses the ugly man. She didn't enter the International Kazoo Championship though.



Joy likes dinosaurs. Especially the ones native to the Natural Bridge area of Virginia.











Everyone knows that if you pay $2 for a magnet sticker and put it on your car it means you support the war. Because all of that money is obviously going straight into the war efforts.















Possibly the most flattering picture ever taken of me. Really.




This is what Kelli looks like when she's not kissing ugly men.


The Sherpa in a stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.