Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Snippets From the Day

Blake rocks with $20,000 in sales.
Durant rocks with 30 Benellis.
Abstract rocks with complete and total sarcasm. I love sarcasm.
Durant loses wallet. But not till after we drove an hour to get the new rental car.
Three hour drive around New Orleans.
Dinner at 201 Cafe rocks. Best place in all of New Orleans, hands down. It may be worth coming back here just for the food there. It was THAT good.
Laurel rocks for paying for dinner.
New cousin born. Talmadge Johnson weighs in at 10+lbs, 23 inches. His mother, Anne Marie, rocks.
Juli rocks for attempting to kill a snake (that got in her house) by spraying bleach on it. Her husband rocks for killing it with a machete.
Jae and Sage rock for deciding to become my personal matchmakers. Apparently all I have to do in return is sing the song. "Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match, find me a find, catch me a catch."

Yours truly-

Hot Lips, and oh yes, I rock


PS- Let's not forget that the illustrious "Single Thought" column comes out Thursday. We took a little turn for the different this week. http://www.meridianmagazine.com/singlethought/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.