Thursday, September 01, 2005

Things I Love About My Blog

One of my favorite parts about this blog is my statcounter. My other blogging friends have frequently heard me speak of my addiction and praise for the statcounter. It keeps me greatly entertained to see who has been checking in on the blog. Ever since the Great Blog War began with Chris' blog (www.hardys.org) I have seen an amazing surge in numbers. My statcounter only shows me my last 100 pageloads, minus anyone checking in from the Beretta server, or Arlington Comcast, so that I don't see my own pageloads. Unfortunately, this also means I don't know when anyone else in Arlington has checked in, and I don't know how often my co-workers are spying on me. (And it has come to my attention that this is a lot more frequently than I expected.) So today I looked at my loads, and I was amazed at some of the hits. So, here in alphabetical order, are the last 100 loads. I feel so loved and internationally popular.


Alexandria Virginia United States

Allen Texas United States (Hi Blake)

Atlanta Georgia United States (Hi Chris)

Boca Raton Florida United States

Canberra Australian Capital Territory Australia

Esbjerg Ribe Denmark

Fairfax Virginia United States

Falls Church Virginia United States

Frederick Maryland United States

Lindon Utah United States

Littleton Colorado United States

Oxon Hill Maryland United States

Palm Bay Florida United States (Hello Jules)

Rexburg Idaho United States

Rockville Maryland United States

Salt Lake City Utah United States

San Francisco California United States

Schaffhausen Schaffhausen Switzerland

Sioux City Iowa United States

Spanish Fork Utah United States

Staunton Virginia United States

Sugar Land Texas United States

Tampa Florida United States (Hello Jared)

Tarpon Springs Florida United States

Truckee California United States

Washington District Of Columbia United States (Hello W)

Whitehall New York United States



(I would say hello to more of you that I am guessing are behind these cities, but I don't want to freak you out.)
Clearly that is not 100 cities, so there is more than one person checking in per town. But I am greatly amused by these numbers today. Who knew I could be so entertaining?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:45 PM

    Quit STALKING ME!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:49 PM

    Betcha can't guess who I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris-
    Did you know your website is down?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.