Saturday, January 28, 2006
I Used to be PalmBayGirl1
But I'm not anymore. AOL and I have a difference of opinion on what my password is. So I'm not who I used to be anymore. (These things happen when your computer crashes and you have to reinstall software all over again and you haven't had to type in your password in 2 years.) So now I'm the yahoo me plus the number 17. This means I also don't remember who you are anymore. I've lost my full address book and buddy list. So feel free to email me at yahoo and tell me who you are again so we can be buddies again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Working Girl
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
-
My personal Peace Corps timeline- July 2010- began application process online August 2010- actually submitted it (after finishing it I sat...
-
I've done something today I've never done before in my 10 years of blogging here. I've deleted the post that was here, but I...
-
Earlier this week I wrote a piece for Meridian Magazine entitled " Where are the Role Models for Single Women? " Today I read...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!