Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Few Changes

There's a few changes going on in my life right now. New priorities, responsibilities, interests, and directions. They will each slowly reveal themselves on the blog with time. Today we will start with some of the political hobbies that have resurfaced. If you have known me for more than 5 years you probably think of me as a very politically active person that has been taking a break for a little while. If you have known me less than five years you may not know that I ever had much of an interest in politics at all. And if you have very different political leanings from me you probably have heard me explain my views a few times.
Well, I'm back in the game again full force. I have started a Virginians for Mitt Romney for President blog. As well as a blog on the Race for the White House 2008 blog. I am actively working on the Romney blog, and I'll soon get to putting content on the Race blog. They will serve very different purposes. The Romney blog is obviously supportive of his candidacy for the GOP nomination. I was asked to run it, and am doing so. But to be honest, I'm not entirely sure he's the candidate for me yet, so I am also starting the Race blog where I will analyze and compare all of the candidates running for the Presidency. It is my personal feeling that the 2008 elections may very well be the first time we see a viable third party race. And I'm looking forward to getting actively involved in the upcoming elections and nomination process.
(If you are expecting these political blogs to be heavy on the Second Amendment, I think you'll be a bit disappointed. While I do have a strong background in the Second Amendment arena, it isn't one that I am actually overly active in politically. Knowledgeable- yes. Opinionated- no.)
I've added links to those blogs along the sidebar. Feel free to check them out! After all, I am doing these blogs for the money!

In other news- I managed to write 10 pages today in my next novel (title: Blog Girls)! My creative muse has finally returned! I'm hoping my muse sticks around long enough for me to finally finish this book and have it submitted by the end of the year. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:53 AM

    If the next novel becomes a fantasy, let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.