Monday, November 27, 2006

Predictions of Advil

Today I will be sitting on a cushion and heating pad at work while editing a catalog that includes such genius phrases as, "This is a fundamental peculiarity using the shotgun during high risk operations and the shotgun works perfectly in all climatic conditions, ranging from very cold to hot and humid."

Why the cushion and hot pad? My tailbone got a pretty good bump on it (seriously, there's a decent sized goose egg on my coccyx) while riding on Saturday.

And why the editing? Because it isn't normal for people to say things like "a fundamental peculiarity."

I feel a lot of Advil coming on.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.