Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Blogworthy

I'm not in the Christmas Spirit, nor do I expect that I will get into it anytime soon. However, Juli's blog today on her Christmas Spirit coming from Imogene Herdman from the "Best Christmas Pageant Ever" childhood book, just about has me thinking about Christmas positively. Check her out, it's good.

Also, there's a great debate over on Sherpa's blog about the overuse of LOL. Sherpa and I agree on many things, and one of those things is our ability to completely disagree. But this time, we are in total agreement. Down with the LOL!

Also, if you aren't already a reader of the Caring Bridge sites, please check out the story of little Gage, already a one time cancer survivor, and is now fighting AML. He's just started his new course of chemo, and awaiting his bone marrow transplant.

And feel free to check out my Romney for President blog. Some major moves have been made in the past few days as several potential candidates begin gearing up for the campaign season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.