Thursday, December 14, 2006

Give us this day our daily blog

Just a few fun pictures from the wedding luncheon for my cousin Cassandra today. (Oops! I forgot to get a pic of the bride!)
Michelle LaRee and me. Michelle is single, 24 (I think?), and loves basketball. And caffeinated beverages, but we don't talk about that in front of the children.
Colette Elisabeth and me. Cettio would not appreciate me telling you she is 30, single, and a fabulous world traveler. Some people say we look alike. I say some people are wierd.

Katy Serena is not old enough or single enough for me to reveal her age or marital status. I feel it is my job to protect her from pedophiles who would care. She's the darling cousin that at the ripe old age of 3, once BEGGED me to take her inside the Provo Temple (while we were skipping across its lawn on one of her "Big Cousin-Little Cousin Days") so she could go inside and meet Jesus. When I explained to her that we couldn't go inside because that just wasn't how it worked, she spotted a group of missionaries exiting the building, and very dramatically and loudly announced that she would ask one of them to be my husband and take us to the Temple. This caused several poor 19 yr old boys to turn red and walk the long way around the fountain. It took me several years to get over that day. I intend to return the favor to her on her wedding day (which better not be for at least ten more years!).
Tamigene is the only cousin that I can call my older cousin. She's having a baby girl in January. She says it is due on the 20th, but I've decided she should have it on the 17th.

Mom and me. Mom doesn't like it when I take self-portraits. She says it makes her head look big. I say it is just her hair that makes it look big. So Dad took this picture instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.