Sunday, December 10, 2006

you've been properly warned

Due to some professional and personal endeavours, this blog will no longer be Google-able by the end of this week. The blog will still be here, but I need people Googling me to find other sites, and not this personal one. I'm giving a few of you time to see this entry and figure out how to bookmark me, rather than just Google it every few days. How do I know you Google it? I just know these things. Troger, Bev, and that Hater who thinks I don't know who he is, I'm talking to you.
How much longer till Googleable becomes a real word?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:41 AM

    I think that's very wise. I have two livejournals for that reason--the googleable one that I use for professional purposes, and the private one for friends (the norroway one you read). The norroway one isn't googleable--mainly so that prospective authors don't get my longwinded personal ramblings, but also so that work doesn't either!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.