Wednesday, January 03, 2007

3 more wakeups till Orlando

At work we have a little thing we like to call SHOT Show. SHOT= Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor, Trade Show. It is the biggest event of the year. (Personally, I call it "O-Shot.") I'm guessing we send about 50% of our staff to this show. In other words, BIG DEAL. But who cares? I have been doing events for a while now, and this is the third time I've done this show. So let's talk about the good stuff.
I'm going to Orlando, baby! Wahoo! 9 days in Florida! 80 degree temps! Sunshine! Working my butt off!
But really, I'm excited. I miss Florida. I miss JellyRolls. I miss CityWalk. I miss Islands of Adventure. I miss Farris and Fosters. I miss NASA. I miss ocean. I miss sunshine. I miss palm trees. I miss resort hotels. I miss amazing dining. And with some strategic time management, and my upcoming 60 hour work week, and 9 days on the road, I think I just might fit all of it in. (note how i didn't say that i miss convention centers, customers, and endless meetings.)
I'm leaving on a jet plane people! And I ain't looking back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.