Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Happiness in a Hotel Room

This week we are staying in a suites hotel. Full kitchens, living rooms, screened-in porches, and of course bed and bathrooms. And I must say, this lifestyle is growing on me!


Tonight I blog to you from the comfort of this bed and all 7 of the pillows that came on it. (And there were 3 more in the closet.) Of all the hotels I have slept in, this bed by far outranks the others. LOVE IT! I have my sliding door open to the screened-in porch and I'm enjoying the FL night breeze while listening to some co-workers continue to party on. I miss late night FL breezes!!

I will not be blogging from this 2-person tub with earthquake inducing jacuzzi vents. But I have discovered that it works miracles on my injured shoulder.

It takes almost 15 minutes to fill this sucker up. It's huge! And I LOVE it! I may not blog from it, but I have read a bit and watched a movie from within its depths. I've seen hot tubs smaller than this bath tub. When I get around to building my house, I shall have a tub this big in it. Decision made.

And I must give a shout-out to my girl Twanna. I've been with my employer for 3 years now. Rumor has it I came on board just as they stopped doing big company parties. But tonight Twanna was in charge of our annual big awards dinner, and I have to give her credit for doing a great job. We had a "water" theme (which takes way too long to explain how a sales meeting about firearms has a water theme), and it was really beautifully done. It was the first time in 3 years of working there I have actually been impressed with an event. And trust me, that's saying something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.