Thursday, January 18, 2007

Really, I'm Almost Too Easy to Please

I'm telling you people, this is all it takes to make me happy. Chocolate, daisies, and shoes. Seriously, I need nothing more in life.


(it was 6 am- that's as realistic as my smile can look that early in the morning)



And how cool is my cake? A chocolate "treasure chest" cake with more chocolate inside? Is there anything happier?


My birthday gifts? Getting my family to go with me to an Indian restaurant (and they admitted later they all liked it), free shoes from my favorite vendor, and a very beautiful new comforter set for my bed. Thanks Mom and Dad! And from myself- a 5 day trip to Utah in February. Thank you me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.