Monday, January 01, 2007

Reflections, and no, not on the passing year

I've been debating about retracting and deleting my post on the conference. I was very tired and still in the post-event depression funk. But I've decided to leave it as is. My feelings haven't changed any, but I could have worded things a bit better though. Live and learn I guess.

After all major events I have planned there is always a bit of post-event depression. And every event planner I have ever met goes through something similar as well. You pour your heart into something, and then suddenly, it's just done.

This week, however, I don't get to have much time to recover, re-group, and get over the post-event depression. I'm leaving on Saturday for 9 days in Orlando for a massive company business trip. There's no time for me to lose confidence and feel like a failure. If anything I need to pick up and be on top of my game more than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.