Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Why should I apologize?

It has been brought to my attention that I offended some friends with my post about how my conference weekend went. Apparently saying that I was hurt that my friends didn't attend the conference, gave a few friends guilty stomachs.
To be honest, yes, I considered pulling the post off the morning after I said it. But then I realized that there is no reason for me to not speak my mind. So why should I not share what I was thinking and feeling? If there is one thing to be said for my friends, it is that they are all good at speaking their minds as well. So friends, deal with it. I have every reason and right in the world to express myself. As do you. And you have.
You have a problem with me, you know how to reach me direct. No need to whine to others pretending you don't know it will get right back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.