Monday, February 12, 2007

Maybe it is only fun for me, but fun it is!

Last week in one of the events that lead up to me leaving the company was the comment "you are bad for this company's image in the industry." This was just about the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my life. Earlier that day I had been asked to be on an industry advisory board and got the company on the front page of a magazine. That spot won't be offered to the person that gets hired to take my spot.

I submitted a resume on Sunday to one of the companies on the board. They called me to set up a job interview with them.

Yes, I am just terrible for the company's image in this industry. I have a horrible reputation. People must really think I'm an awful person. That explains so much! Like jobs that pay $30K more than I was making. And people coming out of the woodwork (in the industry) to help me out. Really, I was just awful.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:32 AM

    Their loss, right? If the people you worked with chose to be petty and jealous, let them. Onto bigger and better things...hopefully at least one of them in underoos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.