Saturday, March 31, 2007

More Clay Walker



When I say I was close to the stage, I mean I was REALLY close to the stage. I even sat on the stage for a few minutes during the band set up. I was watching them get the instruments out and caught this pic of Clay's guitar inside the case still. And then I noticed a TSA slip inside the case too (those pieces of paper that say that the TSA searched your bags at the airport), and I stole it. The guitarist, Landon, thought it was pretty funny that of all the things I wanted to "take" from Clay's guitar case, I took that. I thought it would be a funny thing to have him autograph. But then I forgot to even try. Oops.


There is something about a cowboy... Man, I love cowboys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.