Saturday, July 07, 2007

In 2's

Two Things I've Never Done Before-
1. Watched "The Matrix." Saw it last night for the first real time (I saw some of it before on Clean Flicks and fell asleep).
2. Ate salmon.
On both accounts I can say, now I see what the fuss is all about. I liked both quite a bit.

Two Happy Thoughts
1. After just 5 days of serious dieting, with absolutely no cheating thus far, aided by the My Alli pills, I have suffered none of the possibly awful side effects, my regular jeans are looser and my tight jeans fit just right (for the first time in a year). I can't wait to stand on the scale at my parents' house next week and see what it says.
2. I went and did some "window" house hunting today. Just drove around and looked at neighborhoods in different towns. I found a few places I just loved. I just might buy a condo a little sooner than I expected as a result!

Two Funny Thoughts
1. Just moments before a friend came over last night to watch a movie, I took off my sweatshirt, not wanting to look stupid in 100 degree temperatures. When he showed up he was holding a sweatshirt as well. So why the sweatshirts? We both were afraid of getting cold during the movie.
2. My cats are afraid of shellfish. It kinda cracks me up.

Two Random or Other Topic Thoughts
1. All the murder stuff back in DC is truly overwhelming to fathom. The situation is still unfolding and even from my distance from the situation, it is difficult to comprehend.
2. The town of American Fork is not as lame as I once thought it was.

3 comments:

  1. I love salmon and the Matrix.

    Also, I think you will find a fantastic house in Utah. There are so many of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It still blows my mind a little that you haven't had salmon before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Michael's sister. I have to say... I love salmon, it is my fav! It is so good for you too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.