Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Better Things Going On

In better goings on in the ErinAnnie family-

Natalie and company- moving! Again! To Reno! Yes, they have only been in Vegas for 5 months. It's crazy. I'm trying to pretend I'll forgive her for moving further away from me. But let it be known, I'm only pretending.

The Nephews- continue to be cute. I love telling them bedtime stories over the speaker on cell phone.

Scottie Boy- my brother graduated from boot camp at Lackland AFB in September. While his sisters were hoping he'd get kicked around a bit and learn some humility. Instead, Golden Boy graduated top of his class with honors. His sisters are proud of him. He's now in Monterrey learning Arabic for the next 15 months. I'm looking forward to him visiting me for Thanksgiving.

Steph- The Baby of the family is busy kicking a** as a fire fighter back home. She's got a Marine boyfriend and is counting down the seconds till the Marine Ball next month.

The Folks- Mom is working a nearly full-time job for the first time in my life. I'm not sure that she loves it, but she doesn't seem to hate it. Also, they just sold their house and are moving on Saturday. They are moving into a rental house for one year (in the same town) until Dad retires. This is the longest they have ever lived in one place- 8 whole years. The longest I ever lived in one place with my family was 6 years in Fairfax City. We moved away when I was 10. This may explain some of my stir craziness.

Me- the other news- I'm going insane here. This is no secret. So I've been looking for roommates, a condo, and volunteer jobs. I've signed up with the Sundance Film Festival and Big Brothers, Big Sisters. And yet, I still have time to watch 4 hours of TV a night. Anyone know of any other good volunteer activities?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.