Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Nephew Original

It's been a while since I had a funny original nephew comment to share. But I thought this one was hilarious. In the words of Sisty Ugler (my sister Natalie)-
We were in the car and Steve went into 7-eleven to buy a snack.  He came back with a beef jerky type snack called Turkey Tenders.  Tell's eyebrows raised and he said "Mom, you are going to eat that?"  I said sure, why not.  But I could tell something was not right in Tell's mind.  So, I asked him, "what do you think Turkey Tenders are?"  Tell pointed down to his "tenders".  I started laughing and I still giggle when I think about it.  (today we had hot dogs for lunch, turkey tenders were probably in them, but I kept that to myself)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.