Friday, October 17, 2008

Return of the Happy Thoughts

In no particular order, today's happy thoughts are-
1. My cat really is the cuddliest cat ever.
2. I have successfully been to the gym 2 days in a row, and I can still walk all by myself.
3. Sometime next week I will have really good news to report.
4. I get to spend most of the day tomorrow with my "Little" at Thanksgiving Point, and I can't wait!
5. In spite of my extreme laziness, I have also managed to keep my apartment strangely clean for 5 whole days now. I could get used to this.
6. Zyrtec-D.
7. I got hit on today twice. And I hadn't even brushed my hair.
8. The Due West boys really are amazing. They are going to do a show in Idaho next month to help raise money for a man with cancer and his family. I consider myself very lucky to be affiliated with such good good people.
9. Julipalooza will be home in just 3 more days. While I hope Hurricane Omar isn't ruining her cruise, I'm still more than ready for her to get home!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for happy thoughts!!!

    So these men that hit on ya, did you get there numbers?

    I'm so glad there's some sunshine coming in your life. It's been a bad few weeks for and I'm so happy to see that you can have some goodness come your way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.