Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Dance Time

Okay, my apologies to those of you who would rather puke than hear or see this dance. But given I was just at the concert over the weekend, where I did the "New Kids Dance," I thought this was the most appropriate "happy dance" I could post right now.



Also, this quick little video from Scrubs seemed entirely too appropriate for my internal thought process right now.



You know, I really do hope things progress to the point soon where I can actually share what all this happy dance stuff is about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.