Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My 2 Favorite Quotes to Live By

For several years now I have had a postcard hanging in my home of Katherine Hepburn standing on a roller coaster, in a dress, holding her skirt down, smiling and laughing like there is no tomorrow. And the quote below it says,

"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun."


And today I heard a new quote. And along with the Katherine Hepburn quote, together they are my two mottos to live by.

"Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." 

Helen Keller.

I LOVE IT.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget - "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.