Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Whirlwinds in St George

Inquiring minds want to know-

Yes, I lead the Princess parade. I will have pictures for you soon. (Won't I, Heidi?)

And then I went to St George with the Caldwell Chicks. It was lovely.

Did you know it is possible to sneeze 20 sets of sneezes (I never sneeze a solo sneeze. They come in 3-5 reps.) in 30 minutes? Do you have any idea how much that hurts?

It was very windy and sunny in St George.

There was a pool. And In-N-Out Burger. Which means there will be pictures soon.

There wasn't a lot of catching up on sleep. And while I didn't reach "obsession" levels with my thoughts about a particular boy, I also didn't not think about him. I'm pretty sure I need to just stop thinking about him. Its not healthy being this confused.

Did I mention I didn't really cheat on my diet this weekend? I'm rather proud of myself.

And now I am home and my kittens are showing me how much they missed me.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the Princess parade pictures. I have no idea what that is.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.