Thursday, April 09, 2009

Best Friend Ever Award Continues To Go To Juli!

I almost hate to post this after what I posted last because I don't want anyone to ever think that this post is in any way related to those posts. I swear I'm not being bipolar. I'm just being cryptic. So there.

BUT!

I do hope, that if you are ever in a bind, sick, PMS, and having the absolute worst day ever, you have someone like this in your life to come and rescue you-

 
Because if your day is ever so bad that you can't even share on your blog what happened, you will need her. A true friend is the one that says, "I'm coming!" When all you can tell her is, "I just need help, and I'll explain later." And then drives 4 hours in the middle of the night for you.
But you know what the best part is about this friend? That at the end of this awful horrible day, someone said to me, "You've got a pretty great friend there. She's a real hoot." 
Yes, even on my worst day ever, my best friend managed to get me to laugh too.
That takes a pretty special friend. One I hope will now forgive me for dedicating a truly twangy country song to her. (Look I even made it with a pink box just for you!)

1 comment:

  1. That's what I felt like singing when I got sick last month (w/MS) and had to rely on people to help me with my kids and to feed my family. You really do know who your true friends are at difficult times. I'm glad you have someone like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.