"Tough girls come from New York, sweet girls, they're from Georgia. But us Virginia girls, we have fire and ice in our blood. We can ride horses, be a debutante, throw left hooks, and all the while making sweet tea, darlin'. And if we have an opinion, you know you're gonna hear it."
-Ashley Judd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Working Girl
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
-
I've done something today I've never done before in my 10 years of blogging here. I've deleted the post that was here, but I...
-
My personal Peace Corps timeline- July 2010- began application process online August 2010- actually submitted it (after finishing it I sat...
-
Earlier this week I wrote a piece for Meridian Magazine entitled " Where are the Role Models for Single Women? " Today I read...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!