Monday, September 21, 2009

Let's Make a Deal

I'm trying to increase and improve the pictures in my company's Flickr account. We've invited the public to submit their pictures to our Flickr feed and I want to personally invite all of you to do it too! All you  have to do is tag your favorite travel/destination pictures with "CheapOair."
I know many of you have GREAT travel pictures! And I'd really appreciate it if you could help me pad the account with new pics! All you do is tag it! It still belongs to you. We're not taking it.
So here's my offer. If you will submit some pictures, I will dedicate a blog post to you. I will write a lovely missive about how great you are. How can you pass up that fame and fortune?
Please? Pretty please??

1 comment:

  1. jules6:48 PM

    5 new pictures from mayorjuliani on your cheapo feed.

    I expect pure, unadulterated eloquence. Fawning will also be accepted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.