Saturday, November 28, 2009

Reno 911 (or not)




In spite of a massive sore throat, throbbing sinus headache, sniffling, coughing, sneezing, and the rest of the Nyquil commercial, I'm enjoyed my trip to Reno, home of my sister, brother in law, and nephews.

Things we did in spite of my malady-
  • went on a Ferris wheel in the middle of a department store 
  • rode a mechanical bull (i lasted 9 whole seconds!) (in comparison, my sister lasted 23)
  • cleaned out Old Navy
  • cleaned out Michaels
  • cleaned out Ulta
  • and some other stores
  • worked (no, I did not get today off)
  • ate Thanksgiving dinner (truth be told, I was feeling miserable during dinner and barely touched it. However, as fate would have it, I felt better an hour later after a nap when dessert was served, and made up for not enjoying dinner.)
  • skyped my parents
  • cuddled the 12 adorable puppies (7 left! anyone want one? pictures of the cuteness below!)
  • consumed a lot of Alka Seltzer Cold, Benadryl, and Nyquil


Action shot of me falling off the bull in style



Can't tell what you are looking at? Natalie's butt in the air as she lands on her head.


Scott showed us all up and lasted 33 seconds. I still think the operator was taking it easy on him.


Look closely and you can see Ally's arm and head in the left corner of this picture.


Dogpile!!


Puppy kisses!

1 comment:

  1. Scott's a trained military machine! He'd better be able to handle a bull!

    (your brother right?)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.