Monday, January 25, 2010

Help Haiti

If you have a blog or website, and you are open to helping support the Utah Hospital Task Force and Healing Hands for Haiti with either a backlink to their site, or a short blog post about them, please let me know.

If you are open to sending an email to your friends, family, and networks about the need for donations to the Utah Hospital Task Force and Healing Hands for Haiti, please let me know.

If you would be willing to put up a one line Twitter or Facebook status, or become a fan of the organization on Facebook, please let me know. (You can find them on Twitter already as @UHTF)

If you have an LDS ward email list that you could send an email to about the need for donations and volunteers, please let me know.

In other words, if you are willing to help me get the word out about this worthy organization, please let me know- ASAP! Not getting to go to Haiti isn't going to stop me from helping in any way I can. And really, I think we all know that my best skills are in creating online viral movements!! So let's move it!!

1 comment:

  1. have you contacted the task force directly? i think you have skills they could definitely use to rally their cause.

    i love that you are so passionate about this. good things will come your way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.