Tuesday, March 02, 2010

One Heart in the Right Place

 one of my favorite little girls in the pediatrics tent at general hospital

This morning I had the chance to speak to a group of students at BYU regarding my Haiti experiences. I brought along my favorite translator, Neil, to help me out. These students are working on a plan to go to Haiti this summer to make a difference doing things from "holding babies" to "enabling the Haitians." Their faculty adviser, Prof Woodworth, asked Neil and I to be counselors of sorts to the group. And Neil and I are both hoping to possibly join them when they go down to help. If you are looking to make a difference or to help in Haiti, please support this group! You can find them at Sustain Haiti on Facebook or their blog at http://sustainhaiti.blogspot.com


Also, if you haven't already, check out my guest post for therhouse adoption advocacy blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.