Sunday, August 01, 2010

Introducing My Other Blog!

A few months ago I started a new blog. Of course, things have gone a little haywire in my life since beginning it, but I'm determined to continue through with it! The focus of this blog is on cutting back financially and going green environmentally. I'm hoping to compare costs, products, share tips, ask for advice, etc. I do not intend to do all of the writing! I'm certainly no expert in any of these areas! If you have a guest writer recommendation, please let me know!
Please join me over at Cutting Back and Going Green!

2 comments:

  1. I like your new blog! I tried to post a comment, but it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I had conflicting comment settings. It should be fixed now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.