Tuesday, September 28, 2010

31 Days of Service and Kindness

Just 3 more days till 31 Days of Service and Kindness begin. I am really looking forward to this challenge! I've been looking for different ways and places to help. Part of me is sad just how much there is to do out there. Part of me can't wait to see what it feels like to spend a month helping others.
Some of the things I have planned-
volunteer at homeless shelter
volunteer at animal rescue shelter
logistics work for a charity
promote a charity
make presents for some cute, unsuspecting kids
clean an unsuspecting person's house
make meals for someone
do my weekly church service

As you can see, I'm not going crazy here. I'm sure there will be more than a few days where I will do a random act of kindness instead of a scheduled act of service. And there is nothing wrong with that!

And now, before I kick off my 31 Days, I'm wondering if any of my friends know how to make a logo for me? I'd love a custom header or badge or logo for the 31 days. I know how to do the HTML, if someone knows how to make the picture!

1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to add my support for this! I volunteer every Wednesday, and it's one of the best 90 minutes of my week. Not a lot, but I feel like I'm helping someone. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.