Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ironic, Pathetic, and a little bit Funny

There's a funny little glitch on the Examiner.com right now. It has my LDS Church articles coming up under the category of Sex/Relationships- Abstinence. Gotta love the irony in that. (For the record, I've only asked them about 20 times to please move me back over to Religion-Western Religions- Christianity where I belong!)
As a result the following is currently the head photo bar under Roanoke Sex and Relationships-


I couldn't be more proud!
(I'd link it so you could see it yourself, but I'm hoping that before most of you get there, they will have fixed it! Also, it comes up with your local community, not mine. So it would be a worthless link! Also, I do NOT need that getting any SEO help!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.