Saturday, October 02, 2010

31 Days of Service and Love- Day 2

Me and my grandmother back in early August.

One of the goals I set for myself as I began the 31 Days of Service and Love was that I wouldn't say no when others asked me for help. If it was inconvenient or difficult, I would try to find a way to be able to help. For Day 2 I had something simple planned. However, my aunt asked me to come and "sit" with my grandmother. It meant not having the time to work on my service project, and giving up some personal time. But I was happy to do it. After all, this is what the challenge is all about- putting my wants aside, and focusing more on other people.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.