Saturday, October 16, 2010

31 Days of Service continues

I've had one very long and busy week. So I am very grateful for the friends who did their acts of service for me! They all promise that blog posts are on their way, so we'll have real content to share soon.
As for me, I've been enjoying doing good deeds every day. It hasn't been as hard as I thought at all. One day this week I sent little care packages to a few people (who must remain nameless because I don't think they have received them yet). Today I helped clean up at the church for a few hours, and then came home to remember that Karen was going to do something today. (But if she forgot, she totally gets a pass. She volunteered BEFORE her daughter got diagnosed with cancer!) And I realized I would have done the good deed anyway.  I like doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.