Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Why must kids grow up??

"Little" and me in May 2011
"Little" (on a ferris wheel ride) in June 2011


Can we all just agree it is completely unbelievable and unfair how much this kid grew up in just one month? I swear to you last month when I saw "Little" she was still shorter than me! This month? She's maybe, at most, half an inch shorter than me!! I told her to stop growing up, but I told her that last month, and look how well it worked. I'm going to have to move back to Utah just so I can make sure I don't miss out on anything else. If she keeps this up I'm going to have to stop calling her my kiddo, or little girl! And I am really not ready for that yet. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:29 AM

    that is an aweful lot of growing in just a month's time(may 2011 to june 2011). Have her checked for genetic problems. She may get a bit bitter when she finds out her new life expectancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.