Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Riding the Elephant!

No, Mr. Elephant, you may not eat my camera!!

Funniest part? The Asian tourists taking pictures of us on the elephant. Second funniest part?  When the elephant turned to walk on a different path, and the Asian tourists all jumped and screamed. 

I'm on an elephant!

Woohoo for elephants!

Hey look! A drowned rat on an elephant! 

I swear the elephants know how to pose for pictures. 

I don't remember running away from the elephants. I also don't remember them running away from me!

I gotta tell ya, its a little freaky having that trunk get right up in your face like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.