Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Let's get a Groupon that!

As you may recall I used to have ads and banners for CityDeals.com. But they went out of business, came back to life, got bought out, screwed over their customers, attempted to fix that, and still haven't made things right with their affiliate marketers yet. So I'm not planning on doing anymore business with them, which is sad, because I got some great deals through them! Not one deal was a disappointment!
I'm been slow to jump on the Groupon bandwagon because I was already in the CityDeals bandwagon. But now that that wagon is in the ditch, I've jumped ship, and joined Groupon! I've also signed up to be a marketer through them. You'll see a lovely, nice, long banner ad along the side of the page. And how fancy is it that it updates to your specific location!? (see that, CityDeals? Why couldn't you ever do that? Hmm??)
As we approach Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Christmas, and my birthday, I plan to share a lot more deals and ideas with you over at my other blog - Cutting Back and Going Green. But don't be surprised to find a few fun deals here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.