Sunday, June 18, 2017

2 things- today is one of those days where I do not want to deal with people. I'd rather be at home, nursing some emotional wounds, ALONE. But I'm going to church anyway, despite no desire to be here. 2- yesterday I got my haircut by @izzys_ta_hair . She's a dear friend in hair school. We had a rough day. A mistake was made that was absolutely NOT her fault. It was the instructor's mistake, but Isabelle caught it and raised a warning to the instructor quickly. Let's just say that for a few minutes yesterday I had broccoli hair (Isabelle's description for it). I'm so proud of her right now. It was a long day for both of us getting it right. But y'all, seriously, how awesome does my hair look now? I love the improved cut, and it's a better color than before. Isabelle, you did a great job. You're in school to learn. And I think you're going to be a great stylist very soon. Good work sweetheart!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.