Sunday, July 02, 2006

Just a few more hours until "COOL AUNT ERIN" arrives



Posted by Picasa

In just 19 short hours these two little boys will remember who their favorite aunt is. And she will get to see how much they have grown up in the past year. She can't wait!



In other news... I have no news. I'm exhausted mostly. Today was marathon church day. Yesterday was big long family day. It's all good. My brain is rather full of "what if's" right now. And with girls camp planning. I was originally told I had 10 girls plus 5 helpers. Now I'm getting 15 girls plus 5 helpers. That's a lot of girls to keep entertained and get certified! But we do have fires on our checklist this year, and if you can't have fun while playing with fire, what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.