Sunday, September 17, 2006

Happy 29th Birthday to My Little Sisty Ugler

Happy 29th Birthday to Natalie, my lifelong partner in crime. You may have outgrown me years ago, be married, and have 3 children, but you'll always be my little sister who thinks breaking her gum into little pieces gives you more than me, and says, "callapitters and mazagines." (Dang it, now I can't say it right either.) I forgive you for moving to Utah, but only because I think your kids are cute. Now please be sensible and come home so we can go shopping.
Love, the Big Sisty Ugler

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:43 PM

    Happy b-day Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:34 PM

    Thanks, Mark. Happy belated March 1st birthday to you, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.