Saturday, March 03, 2007

If it's not nailed down it just might show up in the toilet tomorrow morning

In the past week I have lost 2 very important pieces of paper that I KNOW I put in secure locations. And then I strangely found my wallet in my jewelry box. And then today I was cleaning my room and found a coat under the bed that I have never knowingly placed under there. I also woke up to find a calendar in the bed with me that generally lives on a dresser not within my sleeping reach. And don't ask me where I found the smoke detector today.
All signs indicate I'm sleepwalking again.
Batton down the hatches, boys! I'm on the loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.