Tuesday, July 03, 2007

blog or sleep? hmm...

It's 10 pm Utah time. I have a choice here. Blog or sleep. I'm opting for sleep (and reading HP OOTP). My house is mostly clean. My cats are fed. My laundry is never going to really be done. My bills are paid. I'm fed. So I'm going to do whatever I dang well feel like. Except go get a rootbeer frosty. Which is what I want to do. But I started the "My Alli" plan today, and I'm afraid of sweets and fats now. Oh and I got a MySpace page. I have no idea why. We can be friends if you want.

5 comments:

  1. Alli? Alli!
    No, no, no!
    1. Erin you're totally hot- what are you doing trying to lose weight?
    2. Alli is bad juju. Why would you take something that recommends bringing a change of clothes with you to work since it tends to make people crap their pants?
    3. Did I mention you're already plenty pretty and most certainly thin enough already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, you crack me up. Thank you for thinking I'm hot. I, however, will not think I am hot until I've lost at least 15 lbs and can hike these freaking tall mountains without a full blown asthma attack.
    And for the record, I read everything in the My Alli materials, and found nothing about changing my pants. If you adhere to the diet restrictions, it shouldn't be a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:47 PM

    So....Alli and Taco Bell would be a bad mix then?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started the Alli, too! How are you liking it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS, those "treatment effects" are getting a bad rap. I've had NO problems at all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.