Sunday, September 30, 2007

Batch #4- Super Diaper Baby and Captain Underpants

I love to give my nephews books. They don't appreciate them as much as a good Star Wars toy or video game, but we have fun reading them together. I've started giving Tell "chapter books" that will hold his attention. (And I have to say, there are a lot more books for girls than for boys). But then I found Captain Underpants. What could be better? Captain Underpants has a sidekick, Super Diaper Baby. Porter loves to run around, jump off things in classic superhero style and cheer "Super Diaper Baby!"

Natalie and crew have adopted a "puppy" into their family. She's a purebred boxer named Ruby. She's the sweetest and happiest dog around. I'm not a big fan of large dogs. And Ruby is well on her way to becoming a big dog. But she is cute and very very good with the boys. In fact, I'm not so sure that she doesn't know that she's not one of the boys.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:41 PM

    Get them the Secrets of Droon next time. They'll love it, and it's perfect for Tell to read alone or aloud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:56 PM

    Thanks to Aunt Erin, the boys have a new super hero that is bald and wears nothing but underwear and a cape when saving the day. Hooray for Aunt Erin. But the kids do love it, unfortunately, and it encourages them to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.