Friday, March 27, 2009

Things I Should Be Doing Right Now

1. Fixing a toilet
2. Putting an open paint can away before my cats get into it.
3. Putting the piles of clothes away that have been on my bedroom floor for over 6 weeks now.
4. Making a fruit salad for a bridal shower tomorrow.
5. Getting the guest bathroom clean before the bridal shower.
6. Working out.
7. Putting in a few more hours at work.
8. Not sitting at home on a Friday night.
9. Taking a shower.
10. Taking a quick nap before picking up my surprise at the airport at midnight.

What I Am Doing Right Now-



Allowing my cats to use me as their personal snuggle toy. And somethings just cannot be interrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.