Tuesday, March 09, 2010

As the World Turns

 

Today was one of THOSE days in the unemployment world of things. No follow up calls, no great leads, no rejections, no nothing. I started off the day excited and motivated, and I'm ending the day frustrated. I'm a planner, an organizer, a girl with a dream! I like the unknown, because I like organizing and daydreaming about it. But when I have no idea what the future holds, it is really hard to stay positive. 

Have I mentioned here that my parents are about to move to Saudi Arabia? Well, they are. My parents who have barely ever traveled anywhere outside the US, are moving to the Middle East. I spent some time today looking up flights and hotels for my mom and sister to fly to Riyadh, with a fun stopover in London. I'm so jealous! I love England! Just thinking of all the things they get to do has me green with envy. There are 2 things I am sure of right now- I either need to find a job "oconus" (out of the continental US), or a job that pays well enough that I can go "oconus" often!

And so the question persists, where will I land when this ride is over? What city, state, country or continent will I end up in? And when, pray tell, will I get off this crazy ride?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.